Friday, March 20, 2009

Another wonderful week gone by

So another week has passed and now my trip to Greece is only a week away! I'm sure you can guess how excited I am =)

But rather an uneventful week. Brigid's dad has been in so that has been cool, he's been ultra-generous and is even going to take me with him and Brigid to Berlin tomorrow (!!!) I feel bad because he won't let me pay for anything, but I'll force some money into his hands for my share somehow. It's an unexpected trip but I'm pretty excited! Berlin wasn't on my agenda for any of our other trips so it should be fun! And driving on the autoban should be crazy. Cars flying by!

But classes wise, not much new. Midterms next week, though, so I have a bunch of studying to do! Grosssss, but I'll get it done. Thankfully, a lot of my classes are open book or we get the questions in advance.

Don't really have too much to update on besides these developments. But look forward to some good Berlin pictures and then fun in Greece starting next Friday! WOOOO! =) =) =)

No comments: