Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

Dinner the first night, Italiano! Kayla, Me, Brittney, and Sarah
So colorful!
Brittney, Me, Kayla, and Christina in the Square
All the girls plus some from upstairs: Back--Sarah Weiss, Jenna (upstairs), Lindsey (upstairs), Brigid, Me, Justine, Katie & Katie (upstairs); Front--Sara Winters, Brittney, Olivia, Diana
An end of the Charles Bridge
A closer vantage point of the towers in the square
Kayla's bed kind of... fell...
Me and Martin, one of the Slovenians
Brigid, me and an Indian guy we met. I believe it was his birthday
Sara Winters and Diana
Brigid, Olivia, and Justine
Sarah Weiss and I, the two basketball players. Ballin'!
Kayla and I
Gossip Girls viewing party: Christina, Olivia, Diana, Brigid, and Sarah
Kayla and I in front of the Astronomical Clock
the Two Towers
Me rejoicing being in Prague and in the square.
A beautiful building in the square. Not sure what it is...
Charles Bridge!
The clock tower
Approaching the square near our flat
The Australian boys we met: Tom and Dan Brittney Danberry, Kayla Haats, and me

No comments: