Thursday, June 3, 2010

New template

Like the new template? Decided to switch it up. No longer Budapest's famous Chain Bridge but now a collection of city images. I recognize Seattle's Space Needle, but don't know any of the others. I also figured the brighter colors was more summery. And we need to celebrate summer even though most of mine will apparently be spent inside.

Buuuuuut I am going to DC this weekend to rendezvous with Ryan and Kevin from my NYLF experience. Looks like Brigid, my roommate from Prague, will be there, too; I hope I get to see her also! I'm really looking forward to this trip, haven't seen those two or the lovely city of Washington, D.C. in 4 years! That's such a long time, roughly 20% of my life.

I fly out of Bham at 7pm tomorrow. Counting down the hours now (30.5 if you must know).

No comments: