Thursday, July 15, 2010

July!

So here it is July already and I have been slacking on my posting. I apologize.

Good news though, I'm going to New York City this weekend! I am beyond excited because despite having been to 18 countries (no, I couldn't resist bragging), I have never ever been to NYC. Atrocious! you might say, but sadly I must say, true. But in less than 48 hours that will be rectified because the Big Apple will be welcoming me at 12:30pm eastern on Saturday. If I wasn't embarassed by my silly self I might insert a video of me doing a celebratory jig here, but, alas, that would be embarassing.

At this point this summer, I have been to the beach (Navarre and Santa Rosa), Washington, D.C., and Atlanta. Pretty good if I do say so myself. And I know a picture is worth a thousand words so when I get home from work (because you guessed, that's where I am right now, procrastinating) I will try to remember to post pictures from some of these trips. Try being the key word. But let's be optimistic and say I won't forget.

So for now I suppose I'll go back to work, calling people for LEARN and organizing the Birmingham Alumni Event. Boo.

No comments: