Monday, May 28, 2012

C'est la vie.

Aboard our flight to Marseille and we are so excited to be on our way to the South of France!

Looking forward to going into unchartered territory since this will be the leg of the trip where I have zero prior experiences. Let the fun begin!

We also had a good last day in Paris. We walked around the city some new, seeing the Eiffel Tower, Arc d'Triomphe, Champs Elysee, and more. And our gracious host and his friends made us all dinner. Est tres bien! They made pasta with beef and used ketchup as sauce which, I must say, was different but didn't taste bad.

I know Channing isn't sad to see Paris go but I didn't have a bad time. Paris is beautiful but still can't replace my top 3 cities: Praha, Rome, and Santorini. Maybe the south of France will have better luck!

I'll post again soon and upload London and Paris photos!

No comments: