Sunday, May 13, 2012

Security! I got a complicated order

So as the day gets closer and closer (4 days!), Channing and I are in the midst of planning our packing. One thing I have decided is that I hate terrorists. Because of them I can't bring my normal sized shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, etc. In addition, I can't bring a razor or fingernail clippers. In effect, terrorists are making my goal of staying clean while traveling very difficult. So not fair.

However, since I ended up not having to work bootcamp last night, I did begin packing! I suppose that shows how excited I am for us to embark on this journey. I think I've identified what all I need to take and have planned accordingly, but it stinks that I can't bring more. But I suppose that's a blessing in disguise because then I'd have to lug around all those extra pounds.

But I digress, nothing and no one can bring me down because in 80 hours I'll be on a plane to Europe! And that only just now hit me that the number is in the double digits. Huzzah!

No comments: